Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Faitele-Eastern beach recount


Eastern Beach Trip




Splash! We went to the Eastern beach on a hot bright yellow sunny day last week.  The whole school went and we were all excited to go jump in the sea and go for a swim while the sun was quickly moving.  What should I do first?  I really don't know because everything looked so fun and interesting!


The first thing I did was go to my friends and say “Isn't this cool?” After that it was getting extremely hot I was going to melt. I wanted to go and have a swim but I didn't want to leave my friends. Not long after my group was kayaking it looked excitingly fun.


I couldn't wait to go into the kayaks but first we learnt to paddle left, right and go straight. Then we went in. I started out a bit shaky but I managed to get to the tiny pink buoy . After that I went for a swim and then we had lunch.After playing cricket, it was time to go home.  The day was so much fun that  I ran quickly back home to tell my Dad how cool it was.


Faitele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.